This is a list of some of my recent work. Contact me if you are interested in any of these papers.
- ‘The Ethics of Delegating Monetary Policy’ (forthcoming in Journal of Politics; winner of the 2018 EFI Financial Imagination prize) Article
- ‘Central Banking in Rawls’s Property-Owning Democracy’ (Forthcoming in Political Theory) Article
- Democracy and the European Central Bank’s Emergency Powers’ (Midwest Studies in Philosophy 2018; special issue on ‘Responsibility and the Global Financial Crisis’, eds. James Dempsey and Tom Sorell) open access
- ‘Trusting Anonymous Institutions’ (Rivista di Estetica 2/2018; special issue on ‘Trusting Institutions’, ed. Jacopo Domenicucci)
- ‘Methodenstreit’ (The Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Social Theory) article
- Ethical Banking and Social Purpose (2015; with Marco Meyer, commissioned report for Cambridge’s Judge Business School)
Articles in preparation